The best winter holidays to Iceland. Tour the Golden Circle. Explore Iceland`s South Shore. Discover the the East Fjords. Venture into the far north.
• Discover the famous Golden Circle
• Explore the wild South Coast
• Visit Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon
• Witness the landscapes of the rugged East Fjords
• Option to join a glacier walk and enter the ice caves below Vatnajokull Glacier
More info about Reykjavik:
Reykjavik is the capital of Iceland and its largest city. It is located in southwestern Iceland, on the southern shore of Faxa Bay.
More info about Iceland:
Iceland is a Nordic island country, know by its dramatic landscape with volcanoes, geysers, hot springs and lava fields.