Have fun with our 5-Day Canadian Rockies Summer Tour from Vancouver and visit the Canadian Rockies, Banff, Icefield, Jasper, Moraine Lake, and more!
• Vancouver Night Tour: Buy One Get One Free
• Bonus Exquisite travel gifts (per twin room; while supplies last)
• Stay two nights in National Parks. Stay in distinctive chalets at Icefield Parkway and Calgary.
• Rockies, Banff, Calgary, Icefield, and Jasper all in one trip! More to visit, more to explore!
• Discover famous lakes, Icefield, mountains, canyon, waterfalls, Dinosaur World, etc.
• One complimentary breakfast; A lunch at the renowned Chateau Lake Louise (meal plan)
• Explore famous lakes: Pyramid Lake, Patricia Lake, Peyto Lake, Moraine Lake, Lake Louise, Lake Minnewanka, Two Jack Lake, Bow Lake, and more!
More info about Vancouver:
More info about Canada:
Canada is a North American country stretching from the U.S. in the south to the Arctic Circle in the north.
Search for flights and hotels offers for Vancouver:
Start our Trans-Canada Highway journey. Visit the only GMP certified Ginseng factory in Kamloops, passing through Hope and Merrit. Walk through the provincial park of Well’s Gray and settle in Valemount.
Mt. Robson’s brief photo stop. Have a peaceful moment at Jasper National Park’s Pyramid Lake and Patricia Lake. Ride a specially designed vehicle-Ice Explorer (adm) abroad after visiting Athabasca Falls and feel the Athabasca Glacier. Step out on Glacier Skywalk (adm) where there’s all the glass that separates you from the birds that soar down. Enjoy the night at Icefields Parkway’s wooden resort, the heart of the Rockies.
Take the optional morning Helicopter Tour after visiting Abraham Lake! Continue with amazing views at Moraine Lake (on condition of road). Walk along Lake Louise, surrounded by Mount Victoria’s jaw-dropping sights and green emerald waters. Enjoy lunch at the Louise Lake Chateau (meal plan). To catch a spectacular view of the Rockies, ride the Gondola (adm). Go to Banff Town and explore at your own pace.
Go to Bow Falls and start your adventure on the largest and deepest lake around Banff National Park-Minnewanka Lake and Two Jack Lake. After taking a photo at Calgary Tower, enjoy leisure time around Calgary City. Discover Drumheller and the biggest dinosaur. Visit the Royal Museum of Tyrrell and Hoodoos. Stay in Calgary overnight.
For shopping or fine dining, enjoy a free day. Afterwards take the hotel shuttle bus to the airport in Calgary.