Spirit of New York Dinner Cruise will take you to explore and you will have a nice day with a fantastic dinner!
• Candlelight tables and Cabaret-style seating
• Largest topside outdoor patio deck
• Grande Buffet dining
• Never-ending view of Manhattan’s breathtaking skyline
• Broadway-quality performers provide live entertainment
• City’s hottest DJs play your favorite hits, so you can rock ’til you dock!
New York City – Hudson River Cruise – New York City
Quite simply, a Spirit dinner cruise is the perfect night out. A vibrant setting enhanced by dazzling city sights and harbor lights. An evening filled to the brim with festive cuisine, an interactive DJ, Live performances and dancing. For a party of two to a small group of friends or coworkers, or a grand affair for up to 600 guests, this is the ultimate New York experience.
Let us show you how your evening will unfold
• Welcome Aboard – You’re in for a special evening the moment you are escorted to your candlelit table. Many tables are designed for cruise style seating with other guests, reminiscent of ocean-going cruises. Order drinks, then feel free to explore the ship while our crew casts off for three fabulous hours on the Hudson River.
•Bon Appetit – Your waiter will invite you to our Grande Dinner Buffet. Everything is freshly prepared. Take as little of as much as you like.
• Oh, Beautiful – Savor your culinary selections over perfectly-paced dinner music and a never-ending view of Manhattan’s breathtaking skyline. See our cruise route.
• Live Entertainment – While you’re reveling in the vibrant views around you, Spirit’s talented waitstaff will dazzle you, performing popular songs from yesterday and today.
• Stroll Under The Stars – Take your drinks topside and relax on the largest outdoor patio deck in the city.
• Rock The Boat – Spirit’s dinner cruises spotlight some of the hottest DJs in the city. For nearly two hours, we’ll spin your favorite top 40 hits from various genres and styles and let you rock ’til we dock – literally. The perfect end to the perfect night.
Whether for a party of two, a couple of couples, or a grand affair, the Spirit of New York Dinner Cruise, quite simply, is the perfect cruise choice!
So, don’t hesitate! Catch the Spirit and make your reservations for the Spirit of New York Dinner Cruise today! Welcome Aboard!
Monday – Friday Sails: 7:00 pm-9:30 pm
Saturday Sails: 7:00 pm-10:00 pm
Sunday Boarding: 5:30 pm Cruising: 6:00 pm-8:30 pm
– Please check the calendar on the reservations page for available dates.
– All cruises board 30 minutes before sailing.
– Boarding and departure times are subject to change.
Pier 61, Chelsea Piers, West 23rd Street, New York, NY 10011
Nearest Intersection: West 23 St. and FDR Dr.
Top attractions in New York City
Empire State Building is an iconic office tower, offering observatories and exhibits, located in Manhattan, New York. Built in 1931, this art deco style building is the fifth tallest structure...
Central Park is New York’s urban oasis in Manhattan, most visited city park in the US. Features pedestrian paths for walking and jogging, ballfields, a zoo, carousel and boat rentals.
A symbol of New York and the US in general, this iconic statue is located in New York City Harbor on Liberty Island. Opened in 1886, it offers tours, museum...
More travel info about New York City and United States
New York City is a global center of culture, art, fashion and finance and the most populous city in the US. The city is made out of five boroughs sitting on the Hudson River’s entry into the Atlantic Ocean. Manhattan,...
The United States is a huge country comprising of 50 states in North America, bordering Canada in the north and Mexico in the south. It’s an amazingly diverse country (expression...
Top hotels in New York City
Conrad New York is an all-suite property situated 500 m from the World Trade Centre in New York City, with 2000 pieces of artwork on display and an atrium. A distinct...
Four Seasons Hotel New York, built by I.M. Pei, with an Art Deco lobby and onyx ceiling, provides guests a five-star New York hotel living experience. Located between Park Avenue...
A 2-minute walk from Central Park, Mandarin Oriental New York hotel is located at the top of Time Warner Center. Offering a 75-foot indoor pool, it provides rooms with Manhattan...
Loews Regency New York Hotel is a contemporary family-friendly hotel located on the renowned Park Avenue, 2 blocks from Central Park and a 17-minute drive from the Rockefeller Center in...
Set in a prime location of New York, NY, W New York – Times Square puts everything the city has to offer just outside your doorstep. Offering a variety of...
Westin New York at Times Square is a luxury Manhattan hotel located at Times Square and features an on-site restaurant and bar. The subway station of the 42nd Street-Port Authority...