Spirit of New York Dinner Cruise will take you to explore and you will have a nice day with a fantastic dinner!
- Candlelight tables and Cabaret-style seating
- Largest topside outdoor patio deck
- Grande Buffet dining
- Never-ending view of Manhattan’s breathtaking skyline
- Broadway-quality performers provide live entertainment
- City’s hottest DJs play your favorite hits, so you can rock ’til you dock!
3-Hour Spirit of New York Dinner Cruise
New York City – Hudson River Cruise – New York City
Quite simply, a Spirit dinner cruise is the perfect night out. A vibrant setting enhanced by dazzling city sights and harbor lights. An evening filled to the brim with festive cuisine, an interactive DJ, Live performances and dancing. For a party of two to a small group of friends or coworkers, or a grand affair for up to 600 guests, this is the ultimate New York experience.
Let us show you how your evening will unfold
• Welcome Aboard – You’re in for a special evening the moment you are escorted to your candlelit table. Many tables are designed for cruise style seating with other guests, reminiscent of ocean-going cruises. Order drinks, then feel free to explore the ship while our crew casts off for three fabulous hours on the Hudson River.
•Bon Appetit – Your waiter will invite you to our Grande Dinner Buffet. Everything is freshly prepared. Take as little of as much as you like.
• Oh, Beautiful – Savor your culinary selections over perfectly-paced dinner music and a never-ending view of Manhattan’s breathtaking skyline. See our cruise route.
• Live Entertainment – While you’re reveling in the vibrant views around you, Spirit’s talented waitstaff will dazzle you, performing popular songs from yesterday and today.
• Stroll Under The Stars – Take your drinks topside and relax on the largest outdoor patio deck in the city.
• Rock The Boat – Spirit’s dinner cruises spotlight some of the hottest DJs in the city. For nearly two hours, we’ll spin your favorite top 40 hits from various genres and styles and let you rock ’til we dock – literally. The perfect end to the perfect night.
Whether for a party of two, a couple of couples, or a grand affair, the Spirit of New York Dinner Cruise, quite simply, is the perfect cruise choice!
So, don’t hesitate! Catch the Spirit and make your reservations for the Spirit of New York Dinner Cruise today! Welcome Aboard!
Monday – Friday Sails: 7:00 pm-9:30 pm
Saturday Sails: 7:00 pm-10:00 pm
Sunday Boarding: 5:30 pm Cruising: 6:00 pm-8:30 pm
– Please check the calendar on the reservations page for available dates.
– All cruises board 30 minutes before sailing.
– Boarding and departure times are subject to change.
Pier 61, Chelsea Piers, West 23rd Street, New York, NY 10011
Nearest Intersection: West 23 St. and FDR Dr.
Top attractions in New York City
Here are some top attractions in New York City you could visit and enjoy. There are, of course, dozens of attractions and landmarks in NYC worth visiting and learning about the history of this amazing city.
Empire State Building
Empire State Building is an iconic office tower, offering observatories and exhibits, located in Manhattan, New York. Built in 1931, this art deco style building is the fifth tallest structure...
Central Park is New York’s urban oasis in Manhattan, most visited city park in the US. Features pedestrian paths for walking and jogging, ballfields, a zoo, carousel and boat rentals.
Statue of Liberty
A symbol of New York and the US in general, this iconic statue is located in New York City Harbor on Liberty Island. Opened in 1886, it offers tours, museum...
New York City and United States travel guides
Here are handy travel guides about New York City and the US so you can learn a thing or two about these destinations. For a comprehensive list of our travel guides, please visit our travel guides page.
New York: fast-paced, exciting and intense
New York City is a global center of culture, art, fashion and finance and the most populous city in the US. The city is made out of five boroughs sitting on the Hudson River’s entry into the Atlantic Ocean. Manhattan,...
Visit United States: 14 things you need to know
The United States is a huge country comprising of 50 states in North America, bordering Canada in the north and Mexico in the south. It’s an amazingly diverse country (expression...
Top hotels in New York City
New York City has dozens of hotels of various star ratings, together with other lodging solutions, such as guest houses, hostels, and Airbnb. Bellow are some top hotel recommendations from our website. For a general hotel search, check the form at the bottom of this page or our hotel booking page.
Conrad New York
Conrad New York is an all-suite property situated 500 m from the World Trade Centre in New York City, with 2000 pieces of artwork on display and an atrium. A distinct...
Four Seasons Hotel New York
Four Seasons Hotel New York, built by I.M. Pei, with an Art Deco lobby and onyx ceiling, provides guests a five-star New York hotel living experience. Located between Park Avenue...
Mandarin Oriental New York
A 2-minute walk from Central Park, Mandarin Oriental New York hotel is located at the top of Time Warner Center. Offering a 75-foot indoor pool, it provides rooms with Manhattan...
Loews Regency New York Hotel
Loews Regency New York Hotel is a contemporary family-friendly hotel located on the renowned Park Avenue, 2 blocks from Central Park and a 17-minute drive from the Rockefeller Center in...
W New York – Times Square
Set in a prime location of New York, NY, W New York – Times Square puts everything the city has to offer just outside your doorstep. Offering a variety of...
Westin New York at Times Square
Westin New York at Times Square is a luxury Manhattan hotel located at Times Square and features an on-site restaurant and bar. The subway station of the 42nd Street-Port Authority...
Cheap flights and hotels discounts for New York City
The peak season for flights to New York is March, September and December. The low season for purchasing tickets is May, June and July.
New York is served by these airports: Newark Liberty International Airport, LaGuardia Airport and John F. Kennedy International Airport. Direct flights to New York are offered by 85 airlines. Most flights are with Delta Air Lines. Direct flights from New York, United States are airlines: American Airlines, United Airlines, Spirit Airlines, Frontier Airlines, JetBlue Airways and Turkish Airlines from Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Chicago, Houston, Miami and Orlando.
New York City and the US attractions and landmarks
Here are some of the most popular attractions and landmarks in New York City and in the US.
Last Updated on January 27, 2022 by Tours Editor @ gotravelyourself.com