Come and join this 1-Day Heavenly Hana Adventure Tour! Take the journey of a lifetime to “Heavenly” Hana Town! For first-time visitors to Maui, the Road to Hana is considered a must-do experience.
Rather than attempting to cross this difficult terrain on your own, take a guided tour and sit back, relax, and enjoy the experience. The voyage is made comfortable and convenient with large viewing windows, climate-controlled interiors, and elevated seats. Breakfast, lunch, and swimming time are all included in the price.
- Hookipa Lookout
- Kaumahina State Wayside Park
- Puaa Kaa Wayside State Park
- Keanae Lookout
- Wailua Falls
- Waianapanapa State Park
- “Heavenly” Hana Town
- Palikea Stream
- Waikani Falls
- Charles Lindbergh’s Grave
Take the journey of a lifetime to “Heavenly” Hana Town! This all-‐day tour will take you full-‐circle around the beautiful windward region of the “Magic Isle,” showing you some of the most diverse & scenic landscapes found on any of the Hawaiian Islands.
As you travel along on this 68-‐mile trip, your experienced driver & friendly guide will give a captivating narration of the island’s secrets all along the way. Weaving through the lush tropical rainforest, there are more than 600 curves & 59 one-‐lane bridges on the Road to Hana with stunning vistas, cascading waterfalls, and scenic coastal scenery galore!
It’s more about the journey rather than the destination on the Road to Hana, so sit back, relax and enjoy the view from our comfortable air-‐conditioned mini coaches.
HIGHLIGHTS (*denotes stops made):
- Ho’okipa Lookout* Maui’s famous north shore beach where surfing and windsurfing competitions are held and waves can reach 25 feet in the winter months.
- Kaumahina State Wayside Park* Scenic views of Maui’s rugged & windward coastline of lush tropical rainforest.
- Pua’a Ka’a Wayside State Park Verdant tropical rainforest with breathtaking waterfalls and glistening pools.
- Keanae Lookout* Get one of the most famed views of the Road to Hana from the rocky black lava coastline which is home to Hawaiian taro fields and a great place to enjoy local treats like Banana Bread.
- Wailua Falls Get great photos of the Road to Hana’s most impressive waterfall!
- Wai’anapanapa State Park* Means “Glistening Fresh Water” in Hawaiian, this pristine black sand beach has lush tropical foliage, fresh water streams, caverns with sparkling pools, and great photo opportunities.
- “Heavenly” Hana Town Maui’s charming and rustic town which is home to the island’s largest Heiau (Hawaiian temple), exotic flowers, rich history, a famous general store and more.
- Palikea Stream The largest perennial stream on Maui.
- Waikani Falls Known as “3 Bears Falls” with three parallel waterfalls dropping from as high as 1000 feet!
- Charles Lindbergh’s Grave* Burial ground of prominent aviator, inventor, explorer, author, and activist Charles Lindbergh. In 1927, Lindbergh became the first person to make a non-‐stop solo flight across the Atlantic Ocean.
- Tour features a Breakfast Bento which includes:
Breakfast Bento-‐ Scrambled Eggs, Crispy Bacon and Hapa Rice
Vegetarian Option– Scrambled Eggs, Sliced Tomato and Hapa Rice
Coffee, Tea, or bottle water
LUNCH SERVICE: Eaten at Waianapanapa State Park or Hana Bay Pavilion at approx. 12:30pm.
- Tour features a picnic lunch which includes chips, cookie, and choice of:
Turkey Sandwich – Oven-Roasted Turkey Breast, Swiss Cheese, Local Organic Greens, Haiku Tomatoes, Cranberry Aioli on a Local Artisan Roll
Beverage – Passion Orange Juice or Water
- Vegetarian and Gluten Free Options:
VEGETARIAN: Veggie Sandwich–Local Organic Mixed Greens, English Cucumbers, Haiku Tomatoes, Swiss Cheese, and Miso Vinaigrett on a Local Artisan Roll
GLUTEN FREE OPTION: Organic Salad – Local Organic Mixed Greens, Organic Radish, Organic Carrots, Macadamia Nuts with Lilikoi Vinaigrette.
Note: Please advise reservation agent of any food allergies upon booking or include in notes. Guests should advise server of any food allergies when dining.
The pick up and drop off locations are subject to final confirmation. It will end around 6:00pm – 6:30pm, depending on the weather and traffic conditions.
Top attractions in Honolulu
Diamond Head is a volcanic tuff cone, known to Hawaiians as Lēahi, on the Hawaiian island of Oiddahu. More possibly, the Hawaiian name derives from lae (browridge, promontory) plus some...
Hanauma Bay is a sea embayment built within a tuff ring in the Hawaiian community of East Honolulu, on the Hawaiian Islands, on the southeast coast of the island of...
The USS Arizona Memorial is one of several sites in Hawaii that are part of the Pearl Harbor National Memorial. It marks the resting place of 1,102 of the 1,177...
More travel info about Honolulu and United States
Honolulu, the capital of Hawaii, is nicknamed The Big Pineapple, which hints to New York’s Big Apple, but the origin of the name is related to Dole Pineapple company. The...
United States is a huge country comprising of 50 states in North America, bordering with Canada in the north and Mexico in the south. It's an amazingly diverse country (expression...
Top hotels in Honolulu
The Modern Honolulu stands next to the sands of Waikiki Beach in Honolulu, with 2 exotic pools and lovely ocean views. There is also a world-class restaurant and 3 bars....
The Ritz-Carlton Residences Waikiki Beach is conveniently located in the popular Waikiki area. Featuring a satisfying list of amenities, guests will find their stay at the property a comfortable one....
Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach provides beach side lodging in Honolulu with several on-site restaurants and a bar. Many rooms offer views of the Pacific Ocean. Featuring a 280,000 gallon, two-story...
The Residences at Waikiki Beach Tower is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests in Oahu Hawaii. Featuring a complete list of amenities, guests will find their stay at...
The Kahala Hotel and Resort is conveniently located in the popular Kahala area in Honolulu. Offering a variety of facilities and services, the hotel provides all you need for a...
Located in the core of Waikiki, in Honolulu, the Royal Hawaiian, Luxury Collection Resort provides a fitness center, full-service spa, on-site bakery, exclusive beach area, beach activities, two outdoor swimming...