Join the Hanoi city tour to see the most famous spots in Hanoi. Have a great lunch a a local restaurant and visit the local market.
• See the most famous spots in Hanoi.
• Have lunch at a local restaurant in Hanoi old quarter.
• Know more about Hanoi people and the daily life of the locals.
• Visit a local market and lacquer workshop in Hanoi.
Pass By: Hoan Kiem Lake, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam Pass By: Lake of the Restored Sword
7.30-8.30: Meet your guide for a tour.
-Start the trip with the Tran Quoc Pagoda on the West Lake, a Buddhist relic and national heritage.
Visit Ho Chi Minh’s complex, Viet Nam’s greatest father’s final resting spot, his house-on-stil and One Pillar Pagoda-modelled after a lotus flower, a Hanoi sign.
– Arrive at the Museum of Ethnology to learn about the traditions of Vietnam’s 54 ethnic groups.
13.00: Take a break and enjoy lunch at the nearby Hanoi Old Quarter restaurant.
-Confucius, sages and talented scholars, visit the temples of literature built in 1070. It is Hanoi’s most prominent temple, which also serves as the first university in Vietnam.
– Leave for the legendary temple of Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son, dedicated to former commander-in-chief Tran Hung Dao for his war against the Mongolians.
16.00: Arrive at your hotel again. Ending of the tour.