Join the Hanoi city tour to see the most famous spots in Hanoi. Have a great lunch a a local restaurant and visit the local market.
• See the most famous spots in Hanoi.
• Have lunch at a local restaurant in Hanoi old quarter.
• Know more about Hanoi people and the daily life of the locals.
• Visit a local market and lacquer workshop in Hanoi.
Pass By: Hoan Kiem Lake, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam Pass By: Lake of the Restored Sword
7.30-8.30: Meet your guide for a tour.
-Start the trip with the Tran Quoc Pagoda on the West Lake, a Buddhist relic and national heritage.
Visit Ho Chi Minh’s complex, Viet Nam’s greatest father’s final resting spot, his house-on-stil and One Pillar Pagoda-modelled after a lotus flower, a Hanoi sign.
– Arrive at the Museum of Ethnology to learn about the traditions of Vietnam’s 54 ethnic groups.
13.00: Take a break and enjoy lunch at the nearby Hanoi Old Quarter restaurant.
-Confucius, sages and talented scholars, visit the temples of literature built in 1070. It is Hanoi’s most prominent temple, which also serves as the first university in Vietnam.
– Leave for the legendary temple of Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son, dedicated to former commander-in-chief Tran Hung Dao for his war against the Mongolians.
16.00: Arrive at your hotel again. Ending of the tour.
On a full-day Hanoi City Tour, you’ll see prominent sights like the Old Quarter and the Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake). Visit the One Pillar Pagoda, the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the Ho Chi Minh Presidential Palace Historical Site, and the Temple of Literature with a tour to learn about the city’s history. Lunch is provided, as well as hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Full-day Hanoi sightseeing tour with lunch and hotel transfers
- See landmarks like One Pillar Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, and Temple of Literature
- Admire West Lake and the Lake of the Restored Sword
- Learn about the city from a guide
Your journey begins with a hotel pickup in the morning and a drive to the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, your first stop. Discover the historical and architectural aspects of Vietnam’s former leader’s ultimate resting place with your guide, as well as his residence on stilts next door.
Next, visit One Pillar Pagoda, which was founded in 1049; Tran Quoc Pagoda in West Lake, which is one of the country’s oldest Buddhist pagodas; and Bat Trang village, where you can see native ceramics (Mon, Wed, and Fri only). After that, continue your trip at the Vietnam Museum of Ethnology (excluding Mon, Wed, and Fri), followed by a stop at the Temple of Literature and National University, Vietnam’s earliest university, which dates back to 1070.
Admire its architecture and gardens before proceeding to the Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake) to admire its lovely surroundings and Ngoc Son Temple (Temple of the Jade Mountain). The Old Quarter is your final stop, with streets named after historical trades. Enjoy some free time to shop and explore before your Hanoi City Tour concludes with a hotel drop-off in the late afternoon.
Optional: Before hotel drop-off, you can add on a bike tour or a traditional water puppet show, both of which are payed directly at your own own.