Enjoy the unique Auckland landscape from the water on this relaxed sailing experience.
• 1.5 hour sailing experience on Auckland’s Waitematā Harbour
• Informative commentary from our knowledgeable crew about the harbour and its history
• Viewing Auckland city landmarks from the water including sailing under the Harbour Bridge
• Opportunity to help the crew sail this 50ft monohull sailing yacht
• Your choice of fresh coffee, tea or a hot chocolate served with a cookie. With the option to include lunch on the 1pm sail.
Enjoy the unique Auckland landscape from the water on this peaceful cruise. Feel the wind fill the sails and guide you under the harbour bridge and back past Auckland’s landmarks.
Take a rope or steer the helm and help the crew sail this harbour cruising yacht.
Sit back in the open cockpit with a drink for expansive views of the bustling city from the best view in town.
Enjoy the ‘City of Sails’ as you join the yachts on the harbour and the relaxed pace of harbour sailing.
More travel info about Auckland and New Zealand
Auckland is a largest city in New Zealand and almost third of country’s population live there. It is located between two large harbours in North Island, and its grounds are...
New Zealand is a country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean consisting of two main islands, covered by volcanic mountains and glaciers, and another thirty smaller ones off the main coast...
Top hotels in Auckland
A stay at Pullman Auckland places you in the heart of Auckland, within a 10-minute walk of University of Auckland and Queen Street Shopping District. This 5-star hotel is 0.5...
Haka Lodge Auckland provides a range of sleeping options from the funky 20 bed dorm, to private rooms with en-suites, 4-person rooms, and everything in between.
With a stay at Hotel DeBrett, you'll be centrally located in Auckland, steps from Queen Street Shopping District and 9 minutes by foot from Sky Tower. This 5-star hotel is...