Traveling with your children to San Francisco can be lots of fun. San Francisco is a small city, yet boasts many different fun activities for children and adults alike. Children will be entertained by street performers which are plentiful in …
Traveling to Nice and South of France. The South of France is the gem of Europe. Charming medieval towns, beaches, resorts and of course, wonderful food.
So you want to travel to Austria. Well, you’ve made a wise choice. Austria is considered one of the top year-round travel destinations. Because of its beautiful Alps, winter sports are quite popular in Austria, providing Austria with high tourist attendance in the winter and giving you a reason to travel to Austria any time of the year.
When visiting Europe for a skiing vacation, why just stay in one city or stay at just one resort when you can travel throughout Europe and enjoy European ski rail safari – the fun of staying at various resorts.When visiting Europe for a skiing vacation, why just stay in one city or stay at just one resort when you can travel throughout Europe and enjoy European ski rail safari – the fun of staying at various resorts.
The name Aspen evokes a sense of glory which has aged over a century now. Aspen has always been the most populous city in Colorado. Today, however, Aspen rules as one of the best elite vacation spots in the entire …
Located near Monashee Mountains, Silver Star Mountain Resort is the best ski resort for Cross-Country Skiing in this region. Thousands of tourists visit here during the winter months, from November to April. Silver Star has about 115 marked runs with …
Take a break from a normal run-of-the-mill vacation and enjoy some snowshoeing fun in Sweden. This sport has become very popular in Sweden, and the number of tourists who visit Sweden to enjoy some snowshoeing is growing by leaps and …
Bangkok is one of the world’s most exciting towns to visit. The town provides something exciting for everyone with such diversity of distinct attractions and a intriguing combination of traditional fused with contemporary culture. These two videos include 25 of what we believe to be Bangkok’s absolute best things to do. We’ve placed together a variety of operations that consist of everything from Bangkok’s zoo, its most revered temples and gilded palaces, to the city’s so renowned culinary choices. If you want to revisit any of these attractions in Bangkok shown in the video, here is all the data right below.
1. Wang Lang Market ตลาดวังหลัง – Wang Lang Market is one of favorite snacking and browsing markets in Bangkok.
2. Chatuchak Weekend Market ตลาดนัดจตุจักร – One of the most popular things to do in Bangkok is go shopping – don’t miss the Chatuchak Weekend Market.
3. Klong Toey Market ตลาดคลองเตย – The most vital fresh food market in Bangkok.
4. Floating Market ตลาดน้ำ – Talad Nam Bang Nam Pheung floating market in southern Bangkok.
Private Damneon Saduak Floating Market Day Trip From Bangkok – $103.82
5. Pratunam Market ประตูน้ำ – Shopping is a huge Bangkok attraction and Pratunam is one of the wholesale outdoor markets.
6. MBK, Siam Shopping มาบุญครอง – One of the most hectic shopping malls is MBK, everything imaginable under one roof.
7. Or Tor Kor Market ตลาด อ.ต.ก. – Visiting markets is one of people’s personal favorites activities in Bangkok, and Or Tor Kor is amazing.
8. Dusit Zoo สวนสัตว์ดุสิต – The Dusit Zoo is one of the most fun things to do in Bangkok if you are with children.
9. Lumpini Park สวนลุมพินี – The central park of Bangkok.
10. Massage นวดแผนไทย- Don’t miss a rejuvenating massage in Thailand!
11. Grand Palace, Wat Phra Kaew วัดพระเก้า – The most revered of all attractions in Bangkok.
Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha with Gems Gallery – $36.80
12. Wat Pho วัดโพธิ์ – Home of the reclining Buddha and the birthplace of the traditional Thai massage.
13. Wat Arun วัดอรุณ – Wat Arun is the temple of dawn, located on the the Chao Phraya River.
14. Wat Saket (วัดสระเกศ) – Bangkok’s Golden Mountain Temple with great views.
15. Erawan Museum ช้างสามเศียร – A giant three headed elephant which is a temple and museum.
16. Vimanmek Mansion พระที่นั่งวิมานเมฆ – As the largest golden teak wood mansion in the world, it’s very impressive.
17. Khao San Road ถนนข้าวสาร – There are lots of things to do in this area, many of them revolving around parties and nightlife.
18. Silom and Patpong (สีลม) – Silom at night turns into a market with Patpong street, home to many go-go bars and fake goods.
19. Victory Monument อนุสาวรีย์ชัยสมรภูมิ – One of the transportation hubs of Bangkok and there’s a lot of food, including the tasty boat noodle alley.
20. Eat Durian กินทุเรียน – Durian, also known as the king of fruits, is creamy and sweet, and it’s the best fruit in the world.
21. Thai Street Food อาหารข้างทาง – Eating Thai street food is one of the most rewarding things to do in Bangkok, mainly because there’s so much to try, and so many good flavors.
22. Thai Cooking Class เรียนทำอาหาร – A cooking class is a great way to learn some Thai recipes!
23. Pahurat พาหุรัด – Bangkok’s little India is known as Pahurat. It’s a place to shop for fabric and dine on delicious Indian food.
24. Pak Klong Talad ปากคลองตลาด – The largest flower market in Bangkok is a great place to see colorful and exotic flowers all day long.
25. Yaowarat, Sampeng Market (เยาวราช, สำเพ็ง) – Yaowarat is one of the busiest and most exciting places in Bangkok – don’t miss it!
Hope you enjoyed these 25 things to do in Bangkok!