2 avenue Kléber 75116 Paris
person per meal and tour
2h45 minutes for dinner and 1h45 minutes for lunch.
Add spice to your Paris bus tour by reserving seats on the Bustronome! Views of the iconic Paris monuments accompanied by fine French cuisine!
- A totally new, innovative concept
- State-of-the-art bus
- Savor the finest cuisine during an authentic French gourmet experience!
- 360-degree panoramic terrace
- The most beautiful views of Paris, including its squares, avenues, and monuments
A delightful way to explore Paris ‘ cultural capital’s food and wine while watching the most lovely monuments.
The unprecedented wedding on board this luxury restaurant bus between visual beauty and culinary delights. The most lovely views of Paris will be awarded to passengers while savoring the best of French gastronomy.
Spring 2018 Dinner Menu (through June 15, 2018)
* Sade fish ceviche, crunchy beet
* Hake, creamy fennel with taragon and asparagus and lemon jelly
* Beef chuck candied, Anna potatoes, multicolored carrots and radish
* Brocciu cheese, new onion, balsamic vinegar, salad and honey
* Saint-Honore strawberry and rhubarb
Summer 2018 Dinner Menu (June 16 through August 31, 2018)
* Tomato gazpacho, crunchy fennel, wild strawberries and fried basil
* Zucchini carpaccio with langoustines, green lemon zest, roasted hazelnuts and patty pan
* Sea bream flower, cream of gardener peas, radish and little onions, butter of Espelette chili pepper
* Pigeon fillet with cauliflower crust, watercress and currants
* Goat cheese, gourd, and sesame seeds
* Amaretto baba, stewed apricots, and thyme whipped cream
If you are vegetarian, please leave a note in the comments section of the checkout page so that we can request vegetarian dishes well in advance.